DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2mnnc/global_carbon) has announced the addition of the "Global Carbon Black Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the carbon black market looks good with opportunities in tire, non-tire rubber, plastic, coating, and ink applications. The global carbon black market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2015 to 2020. The major driver of growth for this market is the strong demand for carbon black from tire and industrial rubber compound.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Carbon black market size estimation in terms of volume (kt) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Carbon black market trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region, application and end user industry
- Segmentation analysis: Carbon black market size by various application segments such as coating, ink, plastic, non-tire rubber, tire and others. By various end user industry, such as transportation, industrial, building and construction, printing and packaging and others both in terms of volume and value shipment.
- Regional analysis: Carbon black market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape of carbon black suppliers.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
- Birla Carbon
- Cabot Corporation
- China Synthetic Rubber Corporation
- Jiangxi Black Cat Carbon Black Co.
- Orion Engineered Carbons
Philips Carbon Black
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/j2mnnc/global_carbon