DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8b8rf/global_natural) has announced the addition of the "Global Natural Fiber Composite Market 2015-2020: Trends, Forecasts and Opportunity Analysis" report to their offering.
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the natural fiber composites (NFCs) market looks attractive with opportunities in the automotive and building & construction industries. The global natural fiber composites market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 8.2% from 2015 to 2020.
The major driver for the growth of this market is the rise in demand for lightweight and environmentally sustainable composite materials in various applications, such as automotive, building & construction, and others.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market size estimates: Natural fiber composite market size estimation in terms of volume (M lbs.) and value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Natural fiber composite trend (2009-2014) and forecast (2015-2020) by region and segments.
- Segmentation analysis: Natural fiber composite market size by various end use application such as automotive, building and construction, and others both in terms of volume and value shipment. Natural fiber composite market size by fiber type such as flax, kenaf, hemp, jute, and others both in terms of value and volume. Natural fiber composite market size by resin type such as polypropylene, polyethylene, polylactic acid, and others both in terms of value and volume. Natural fiber composite market size by process such as compression molding, injection molding, and others both in terms of value and volume.
- Regional analysis: Natural fiber composite market breakdown by key regions such as North America, Europe, and Asia & Rest of World.
- FiberGran GmbH & Co. KG
- FlexForm Technologies
- GreenGran BV
Procotex Corporation SA
1. Executive Summary
2. Industry Background and Classification
3. Market Trend and Forecast Analysis
4. Competitor Analysis
5. Growth Opportunity & Strategic Analysis
6. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7. Customer Analysis
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g8b8rf/global_natural