DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g65nl/familial) has announced the addition of the "Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
The report Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia)'s therapeutic pipeline.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia)
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia) and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
Benefits of this Report:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia)
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Familial Chylomicronemia (Type I Hyperlipoproteinemia) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Catabasis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CymaBay Therapeutics, Inc.
- Kadmon Corporation, LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7g65nl/familial