SEOUL, South Korea--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nasmedia (mobile.nasmedia.co.kr) (KOSDAQ:089600), the biggest digital media marketing agency in South Korea, has announced the analysis and forecast of Korean digital media market in its recent report ‘Korean Digital Media Forecast 2016.’
Similar to global trend, Korean Digital Media Market has developed with Mobile at its core. With the fastest wireless communication infrastructure and one of the highest smartphone penetration rates, Korean market has shown a remarkable growth in most mobile business sectors such as SNS, Game, Video, O2O, etc. Especially in 2015, new ideas and values were created through collapse of the boundaries allowing interconnection between the Service, the Content, the Platform and the User.
Key findings of this Korean digital media market analysis and forecast report include:
2015 Digital Media Issues in Korea
- Naver has reinforced integrated shopping service based on search service, and Kakao has focused on new services based on its mobile messenger.
- The consumption of mobile video has increased and various contents and businesses have been created accordingly.
- Interest-based SNS marketing has grown, as SNS platforms based on user’s interests such as Instagram have become popular.
Korean Digital Media Forecasts 2016
- The scale of Digital Ad Spending in 2016 is predicted to reach 3 billion dollars, and mobile ad is estimated to be worth of 1.25 billion dollars.
- O2O services are expected to grow greatly, starting with major companies such as Kakao.
- Integrated effects measurement and media strategies for TV + online video advertising will expand in 2016.
For more information visit: http://mobile.nasmedia.co.kr/news
About the report
‘Korean Digital Media Forecast 2016’ is the report that Nasmedia releases annually in order to analyze and summarize all the digital media issues of this year, and estimate the development of digital media market in 2016 including ad spending and business trends of each field. Like 2015, 2016 will continue to see the growth of mobile business, particularly with the focus on Portal, Video, and SNS.
Nasmedia specialized in IMC marketing on a variety of multiple channels such as mobile, web, outdoor, IPTV, etc. Also the company has their own proprietary mobile platforms including Ad Exchange, SSP, DSP, App marketing solution, etc. They’ve worked with numerous global clients such as Supercell, King. Learn more at mobile.nasmedia.co.kr.