DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gp6f4/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Omani Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
The Omani defense market will be driven by an arms race in the region with a focus to modernize its military by procuring advanced defense systems. In addition, the capital expenditure allocation is anticipated to average 35.7% of the total defense budget during 2016-2020 and defense equipment procurements are expected to be in the areas of multi-role aircraft, missile defense systems, armored vehicles, and military rotorcraft.
- During 2011-2015, Omani defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 23.19%, increasing from US$4.3 billion in 2011 to US$9.9 billion in 2015
- Military expenditure is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.85% during 2016-2020, to value US$11.5 billion in 2020
- Dominance of the UK and the US as defense suppliers and lack of skilled laborers possess challenges for the Omani defense market
- Demand for equipment is mainly expected to revolve around multi-role aircraft, missile defense systems, armored vehicles, and military rotorcraft during 2016-2020
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4. Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5. Industry Dynamics
6. Market Entry Strategy
7. Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8. Business Environment and Country Risk
- BAE Systems Plc
- Lockheed Martin
- NHIndustries (NHI)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9gp6f4/future_of_the.