DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3pnbg/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Togolese Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Togolese Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Togo.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on prevailing insurance regulations, and recent and upcoming changes in the regulatory framework, taxation and legal system in the country. The report also includes the scope of non-admitted insurance in the country.
- The Togolese insurance industry is regulated by the CRCA at the regional level and by the DNA at the national level.
- Key classes of compulsory insurance include motor third-party liability insurance and professional indemnity insurance for insurance intermediaries.
- Insurance companies from CIMA member states are permitted to operate in Togo without a license.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Composite insurance is not permitted in Togo.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
- CICA Re
- Africa Re
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z3pnbg/governance_risk