PARIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Publicis Groupe (Paris:PUB) [Euronext Paris: FR0000130577, CAC 40] has been named 2015 Adobe Digital Marketing Partner of the Year. This is a first time win for Publicis Groupe and the award was presented today at Adobe’s worldwide sales conference in Las Vegas. This award recognizes the leading Adobe Marketing Cloud partner. Publicis Groupe is recognized for its executive commitment, unique value delivered to joint clients and the combined size of joint client wins.
The global business alliance between Publicis Groupe and Adobe allows clients to benefit from combined capabilities in marketing, technology and creative, driving meaningful business results in today’s digital world.
“Together with Adobe, we are developing new ways to engage with consumers on their daily journey, honoring their demands for relevance and meaning,” said Maurice Levy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Publicis Groupe. “This award is a result of our agencies’ and clients’ tireless pursuit of innovation and the ambition to continuously redefine the rules of marketing for our clients.”
“Publicis Groupe has been a phenomenal partner,” said Shantanu Narayen, CEO of Adobe System. “Adobe and Publicis are at the leading edge of digital transformation, and together, we’ve made tremendous breakthroughs in how brands use technology and services to deliver great customer experiences across channels.”
The award recognizes the unique and long-standing relationship between Publicis Groupe and Adobe, which culminated in late 2014 with the launch of the Always-On platform -- an advance in data and technology enabled marketing. VivaKi, and Publicis.Sapient, which combines digital leaders DigitasLBi, Razorfish Global and SapientNitro with the industry expertise of Sapient Consulting, have worked with Adobe to develop numerous industry-leading solutions for Publicis Groupe clients powered by Adobe’s comprehensive Marketing and Creative Clouds:
- VivaKi DMP, the first turnkey solution that pairs Adobe Audience Manager with VivaKi’s leading programmatic expertise to manage, measure, model and segment audiences across media, devices and campaigns with Publicis Groupe media clients.
- SapientNitro’s Integrated Experience Architecture (IEA), which creates highly personalized experiences for brands through a modular design that applies the reusable templates, content and digital assets of Adobe's Experience Manager and integrates them with the data collection and assessment tools of Adobe Analytics.
- Razorfish Global’s Razorshop, a first of its kind connected retail experience that marries a customer loyalty application to a connected ecosystem of marketing, live data, commerce and analytics, creating a relevant dialogue between the physical store, the brand and the guest.
- Razorfish Global’s Cosmos, a marketing operating solution that delivers a customer engagement framework, algorithms, tools, APIs and predictive models for commerce, programmatic media, customer experience and marketing relationships.
- Rosetta’s Connector, which was named Adobe’s 2015 EMEA Partner Solution of the Year, delivers an enterprise-class offering to marketing and IT departments to manage and optimize the commerce and content ecosystem, from brand engagement to immersive shopping experiences to checkout.
- DigitasLBi’s innovative media and analytics solutions that take full advantage of Adobe Audience Manager, Dynamic Ad Targeting and Dynamic Creative Optimization products.
“Publicis Groupe agencies share with Adobe a dedicated belief that technology and cloud solutions are reinventing the way businesses go to market,” said Stephan Beringer, CEO of VivaKi, which has piloted the Always-On platform partnership with Adobe Marketing Cloud. “This award recognizes our commitment to keeping our clients connected to the Always On consumer.”
“We have a relentless desire to drive unmatched results for clients, and this important alliance with Adobe helps our clients move their business forward by leveraging innovation, agility and precision,” said Alan Herrick, CEO of Publicis.Sapient. “We’re looking forward to building on this great momentum to offer clients a successful path to business transformation.”
As Adobe’s 2015 Digital Marketing Partner of the Year, Publicis Groupe is extending a long line of recognition from Adobe. Recent awards include: SapientNitro was named Adobe’s Global Digital Marketing Partner of the Year in 2012 and 2013 and Razorfish was named Global Digital Marketing Partner of the Year in 2011. SapientNitro has been awarded global Adobe Experience Manager and Analytics Specialization; DigitasLBi has been awarded Adobe Experience Manager Specialization for both the Americas and EMEA; and Razorfish in the Americas and APAC. In addition, DigitasLBi is currently leading the implementation for Adobe's largest client, building a next-generation global marketing solution based on the entire Adobe Marketing Cloud.