DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p82wcq/endoscopy) has announced the addition of the "Endoscopy Visualization Systems - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Endoscopy Visualization Systems pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Endoscopy Visualization Systems under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Endoscopy Visualization Systems and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Endoscopy Visualization Systems - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Endoscopy Visualization Systems Companies and Product Overview
6 Endoscopy Visualization Systems- Recent Developments
- Aequorea Vision Medical, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Endopix Ltd.
- Flex Film Kinetics
- Georgia Regents University
- HiTES(High-definition Tiny-head Endoscope System)
- Imperial College London
- KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc.
- Lumendi Ltd.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Minimally Invasive Devices, LLC
- NanoLite Systems, Inc.
- Novadaq Technologies Inc.
- NovoGI LTD
- Olympus Corporation
- Olympus Medical Systems Corp.
- Otsuka Medical Devices Co., Ltd.
- Pathfinder Technologies
- Spectral Molecular Imaging, Inc.
- The Johns Hopkins University
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, San Diego
- University of Central Florida
- Weill Cornell Medical College
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/p82wcq/endoscopy