DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3gdxq/the_north) has announced the addition of the "The North American HVAC Air Filters Market 2015" report to their offering.
The North American heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) air filters market is a mature market. The market is driven by the need for energy efficiency and integrated HVAC solutions. The research service has three segments: Standard, HEPA, and Gas Phased Filters. The standard filter segment is a larger product segment. The base year is 2014. The research service includes discussions of market drivers and restraints, the competitive landscape, and trends.
- The initial downtrend witnessed as an aftermath of the recession in North America between 2008-2010 gradually gave way to a buoyant upward trend as a result of steady economic recovery and revival of the construction market.
- Furthermore, increased concerns over indoor air quality issues, as well as impetus from sustainability and building efficiency ratings have provided the necessary boost to demand for high efficiency filters in an otherwise cost-conscious and mature market.
- At the same time, end users are making cost-effective choices in selecting low resistance and high efficiency pre-filtration options such as box filters before opting for high efficiency filters to mitigate overall installation costs and to allow for long term energy savings.
- Overall, the market's characteristic low-to-moderate degree of technical change and highly competitive structure continue to exert significant pressure on price, with customers gravitating towards low priced options more often than desired.
- The commercial and specialty industrial market verticals, however, present some exceptions to this rule. A growing trend among this customer base is to embrace a shift towards value justification, and consideration of life cycle costs as opposed to first costs in retrofitting their HVAC and other infrastructural requirements.
- The market has exhibited a distinct ability to sustain growth owing to demand from niche and sophisticated end users for quality-oriented specialized products.
- In addition, growing awareness and willingness to experiment with building-integrated filter options will drive demand for innovative products, which will continue to present entry opportunities for those suppliers with technologically superior and versatile products.
- Despite the consolidated front projected by established manufacturers, the market indeed represents latent opportunities for entry, particularly into niche customer applications
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Total HVAC Air Filters Market
4. Standard Air Filters Market
5. HEPA Air Filters Market
6. Gas Phase Air Filters Market
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f3gdxq/the_north.