DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8rkgc/retail_m2m_and) has announced the addition of the "Retail M2M and IoT Applications - 4th Edition" report to their offering.
This report forecasts that the number of cellular M2M connections in the global retail industry will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.9 percent during the next five years to reach 44.3 million connections in 2019.
- Insights from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Overview of the payment, vending, digital signage, parking, transport ticketing and ATM industries.
- Summary of industry trends and developments in each vertical market segment.
- Updated in-depth profiles of 105 key players in the retail industry.
- Reviews of vendor market shares and competitive dynamics.
- Perspectives on the impact of emerging mobile payment services.
Extensive global and regional market forecasts lasting until 2019.
- What is the potential market size for wireless M2M communication in the retail industry?
- Which are the key applications that offer sizable business opportunities?
- Which trends and developments are shaping each vertical market segment?
- Which are the leading providers of vending telemetry solutions?
- How is the market for wireless ATM connectivity solutions developing?
- Which are the leading providers of connected parking meters?
- How many connected digital signs are there worldwide?
- What is the attach rate for cellular connectivity in POS terminals by region?
How is the market for public transport fare collection systems
- Device vendors
- Service providers
- Telecom operators
Companies Mentioned Include:
- Arrow Electronics
- Automated Merchandising Systems
- Azkoyen Group
- ID Tech
- Spire Payments
1 POS terminals and ATMs
2 Vending machines
3 Parking meters
4 Public transport ticketing
5 Digital signage
6 Forecasts and conclusions
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/b8rkgc/retail_m2m_and