DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4lbs45/project_insight) has announced the addition of the "Project Insight - Power Generation Construction Projects in Europe" report to their offering.
The report provides detailed market analysis, information and insights based on over 770 CIC projects in 16 countries. The report provides detailed metrics on each countries' power generation construction projects (as tracked by CIC) split by type and start date by value.
A total of 16 countries in the region are covered, and the combined value of projects tracked in these countries stood at US$891.5 billion as of October 2015. The average value of projects across over 700 projects studied is US$1.15 billion. The highest value project tracked in this report is the US$37.5 billion Crown Round III Offshore Wind Farm Development: Zone III in the UK.
Benefits of this Report:
- Gain insights into main drivers of activity and forecasts.
- Understanding key trends.
- Gain an analysis of main project participants by value and sector, enabling clients to target products and services for each project type.
Analyze top project data for power generation construction projects,
with location, value, stage and start date.
1. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2. REGIONAL OVERVIEW
3. SECTOR OVERVIEW
4. KEY OPERATORS
5. COUNTRY PROFILE - BELARUS
6. COUNTRY PROFILE - BULGARIA
7. COUNTRY PROFILE - ESTONIA
8. COUNTRY PROFILE - FINLAND
9. COUNTRY PROFILE - FRANCE
10. COUNTRY PROFILE - GERMANY
11. COUNTRY PROFILE - HUNGARY
12. COUNTRY PROFILE - NETHERLANDS
13. COUNTRY PROFILE - NORWAY
14. COUNTRY PROFILE - POLAND
15. COUNTRY PROFILE - ROMANIA
16. COUNTRY PROFILE - RUSSIA
17. COUNTRY PROFILE - SLOVAKIA
18. COUNTRY PROFILE - SWITZERLAND
19. COUNTRY PROFILE - TURKEY
20. COUNTRY PROFILE - UK
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4lbs45/project_insight