DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2pwqt/global_and) has announced the addition of the "Global and Chinese Low-E Glass Industry Report, 2015-2018" report to their offering.
The Chinese Government has introduced policies to support the development of the building energy efficiency industry since the 1990s, which propels the advancement of Low-E glass. The annual Low-E glass capacity jumps from 25 million m2 in 2005 to 660 million m2 in 2015, presenting a CAGR of 38.7%.
Although China's Low-E glass capacity grows rapidly, the constraint of production technologies (especially online coating technology) leads to a low capacity utilization rate. In 2014, China's Low-E glass output ascended 11.9% year on year to 150 million m2, while the capacity utilization rate was only 25.1%.
In 2015, the capacity utilization rate is expected to hit 25.8% amid the stable glass market. In addition, China's Low-E glass penetration rate is less than 15%, still lagging far behind 80% in Europe, Japan, South Korea, the United States and other developed countries.
In the past two years, the adjustment in real estate market has incurred fluctuations in the Low-E glass price. For example, the price of 6mm single-silver Low-E glass dropped from RMB210 /weight case in 2012 to RMB120/weight case in mid-2015.
- AVIC Sanxin
- Asahi Glass Co. (AGC)
- CSG Holding
- China Glass
- China Yaohua Glass Group Corporation
- Grand Engineering Glass (ZhongShan) Co., Ltd.
- Intex Glass (Xiamen) Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Sheet Glass (NSG)
- PPG Industries
- Shandong Jinjing Science & Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Yaohua Pilkington Glass Group Co., Ltd. (SYP Group)
- Suzhou Huadong Coating Glass Co., Ltd.
- TG Anhui Glass Co., Ltd.
- TG Changjiang Glass Co., Ltd.
- TG Chengdu Glass Co., Ltd.
- TG Xianyang Glass Co., Ltd.
- Taiwan Glass Group
- Weihai Blue Star Glass Holding Co., Ltd
- Xinyi Glass
Zhuzhou Kibing Group
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Low-E Glass Industry
2. Status of Global Low-E Glass Industry
3. Operating Environment for China Low-E Glass Industry
4. Low-E Glass Supply in China
5. Low-E Glass Demand in China
6. Key Global Players
7. Key Players in China
8. Summary and Forecast
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/w2pwqt/global_and