PORTLAND, Maine--(BUSINESS WIRE)--CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, will power more than 200 promotions for top retailers and restaurants this holiday shopping season. CashStar’s platform and marketing capabilities enable retailers to engage consumers with innovative gift card promotions and incentives.
“We’re thrilled to see so many leading retailers and restaurants using the CashStar platform to power compelling promotions this holiday season,” said CashStar President and CEO Ben Kaplan. “Beyond the ever growing popularity of gift cards among consumers, marketers are embracing gift cards to a greater extent for their strategic value to help drive revenue when used as promotional incentive.”
According to the National Retail Federation’s annual Holiday Spending Survey, nearly six in 10 consumers celebrating the holidays say they would like to receive gift cards as gifts, making 2015 the ninth year in a row that gift cards have topped the list of most requested items.
CashStar’s platform allows merchants to create gift card-based promotions designed to increase shopper frequency and cart size, as well as drive sales of specific merchandise. The platform enables a superior customer experience that makes shopping for and redeeming gift cards – whether on a website, through a mobile app or in stores – convenient and engaging. Some promotions that will be offered over the next few weeks include:
- The Children’s Place is offering a $10 coupon with a gift card purchase of $40 or more now through Dec. 25.
- Hotels.com is offering a free $25 gift card with every $250 or more in gift card purchases through Dec. 31.
Landry’s, which owns and operates more than 40 unique brands
such as Morton’s The Steakhouse, McCormick & Schmick’s, Landry’s
Seafood, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Claim Jumper and Rainforest Café, is
offering three promotions through Dec. 24:
- Customers purchasing $250 in gift cards from Morton’s The Steakhouse will receive a $50 reward card.
- Customers purchasing a $100 gift card from select Landry’s restaurants will receive a $20 reward card.
- Patrons purchasing $50 worth of gift cards from Claim Jumpers, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., The Crab House and other select Landry’s restaurants will receive a $10 reward card.
- Papa John’s is gifting a free large 1-topping pizza with purchase for all customers who spend $25 at papajohns.com on gift cards from Nov. 18 through Dec. 27.
- Regal Cinemas is offering a $10 reward card for every $50 gift card purchase.
- Ulta Beauty is offering a $10 reward card for every gift card purchase totaling $100 through Dec. 12.
For a full list of CashStar-powered holiday gift card offers, please visit: http://www.cashstar.com/buy-egift-card/#special-offers. Brand-specific terms of agreement can be found on each company’s digital gift card purchase page online.
CashStar, the industry-leading provider of prepaid commerce solutions, enables the world’s top retailers and restaurants to grow and innovate in the rapidly evolving retail environment. CashStar provides best-in-class capabilities, revenue-optimizing risk management and a client success model based on aligned growth, to optimize digital gifting and prepaid commerce experiences. CashStar powers more than 300 leading brands worldwide including Best Buy, Brookstone, Coach, Crate & Barrel, Dell, Dunkin’ Donuts, Gap, lululemon athletica, Nine West, Office Depot, Petco, Pottery Barn, QVC, Sephora, Staples, Starbucks, The Cheesecake Factory, The Home Depot, Ulta Beauty and Williams-Sonoma. To learn more, please visit www.cashstar.com, follow @CashStar or e-mail email@example.com.