DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqg99t/cancer_biomarkers) has announced the addition of the "Cancer Biomarkers Market by Tumor, Type, Profiling Technology, Application & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The global cancer biomarkers market is expected to reach USD 15,973.8 Million by 2020, at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2015 to 2020.
This research report categorizes the cancer biomarkers market into the following segments:
Global Cancer Biomarkers Market, by Type:
- Protein Biomarkers
- Genetic Biomarkers
- Others (Cell, Viral, and Carbohydrate Biomarkers)
Global Cancer Biomarkers Market, by Tumor Type:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Others (Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumors (GIST), Lung, Ovarian, Bladder, Pancreatic, Kidney, Melanoma, and Leukemia)
Global Cancer Biomarkers Market, by Profiling Technologies:
- Omics Technologies
- Mass Spectrometry
- 2D Gel Electrophoresis
- Protein Microarray Technology
- Antibody Array Technology
- Peptide Array Technology
- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS)
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Other Omics Technologies (Metabolomics and Glycomics)
- Imaging Technologies
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Positron Emission Tomography (PET)
- Computed Tomography
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Tests
- Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay (ELISA)
- Flow Cytometry
- Cytogenetics-Based Tests
- In Situ Hybridization
- Others (Karyotyping, AmpliChip and In Vitro Diagnostic Multivariate Index Assays (IVDMIA))
Global Cancer Biomarkers Market, by Applications:
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Risk Assessment
- Others (Personalized Medicine, Surrogate Endpoints, Recurrence, and Therapeutics)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Affymetrix Inc.
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Hologic Inc.
- Illumina Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics Inc.
- Roche Diagnostics Ltd.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Industry Trends
7 By Tumor Type
8 Cancer Biomarkers Market, By Type
9 By Profiling Technologies
10 By Application
11 By Geographic Analysis
12 Competitive Landscape
13 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sqg99t/cancer_biomarkers.