DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vgf9b/global_marketing) has announced the addition of the "Global Marketing Resource Management (MRM) Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This new report on the Global Marketing Resource Management Market highlights how the emergence of digital media has transformed the way marketers share information. Likewise, it has had a huge impact on how consumers make purchase-related decisions.
As a result, marketers are now invested in digital media such as websites, email and social media. The number of people using the internet has provided a new platform for communication. Marketers have found that digital media provides great freedom of communication to users than traditional media.
According to the report, MRM helps make marketing plans for product launches. It helps organizations decide which segment to target and position the product in. Also, it offers transparency to top management to understand the launch date and involve the media. Further, MRM defines the strategy with which the operational infrastructure needs to be constructed. Thus, it helps in the execution of plans according to company goals, and analyzes and improves ROI.
The report includes the present scenario and growth prospects of the global MRM market for the period 2015-2019. The report defines the revenue generated from the following applications:
- Marketing reporting and analytics
- Project management software
- Financial management software
- Capacity management software
Others (Brand and production management software)
The analysts forecast the global MRM market to grow at a CAGR of 13.77% over the period 2014-2019.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Description
07. Market Landscape
08. Market Segmentation by Application
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
- Infor Orbis Global
- Central Desktop (PGi)
- Code Worldwide
- MarketingPilot (Microsoft)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2vgf9b/global_marketing