DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82jwkm/global_polyols) has announced the addition of the "Global Polyols Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This new report on the Global Polyols Market predicts growth due to the cost-effective nature of the polyurethane packaging foams. These foams form fitting cushions that uniquely secure and protect items during transit. This makes them ideal for transporting all sorts of products, from household goods to huge industrial parts.
The report states that, when produced on a commercial scale, CO2 costs are favorable and they are cheaper than petroleum-based raw materials. The addition of CO2 in the existing production process of polyols produces foam with greater tear and higher tensile strengths, thereby increasing the weight bearing capacity. This results in improved cohesive strength and weather-resistance in adhesives and coatings.
This report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage on various types of production techniques, applications, and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The analysts forecast the global polyols market to grow at a CAGR of 8.91% by revenue over the period 2014-2019.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Companies Mentioned in this Report:
- Emery Oleochemicals
- Itoh Oil Chemicals
- Lonza Group
- Mitsui Chemicals
- Royal Dutch Shell
- Expanded Polymer Systems
- Manali Petrochemicals
Key Topics Covered:
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
07. Market Segmentation by Product
08. Market Segmentation by Application
09. Geographical Segmentation
10. Buying Criteria
11. Market Growth Drivers
12. Drivers and their Impact
13. Market Challenges
14. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
15. Market Trends
16. Trends and their Impact
17. Vendor Landscape
18. Key Vendor Analysis
19. Other Reports in this Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/82jwkm/global_polyols