DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sx7sq2/personal_accident) has announced the addition of the "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'Personal Accident and Health Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers, challenges in the UK personal accident and health insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the UK economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
- Historical values for the UK personal accident and health insurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- A detailed analysis of the key categories in the UK personal accident and health insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- Analysis of various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in the UK.
Profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in
the UK, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Benefits of this Report:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UK personal accident and health insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Bupa Insurance Ltd
- Axa UK plc
- Aviva plc
- Cigna Life Insurance Company of Europe SA NV
- Discovery Holdings Ltd
- AIG Europe Ltd
- Direct Line Group
- Ageas Insurance Ltd
National Farmers Union Mutual Insurance Society Ltd
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Economy and Demographics
5 Personal Accident and Health Insurance Segment Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sx7sq2/personal_accident