DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8pz4nq/north_america) has announced the addition of the "North America Phosphate Esters Market - Analysis & Forecast To 2020" report to their offering.
The market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. In terms of application, the market is segmented into lubricants, surfactants, pesticides, fire retardants, hydraulic fluids, plasticizers, paints & coatings, and others. The lubricants segment dominated the market having accounted for a share of 25.0% in 2014, and is expected to reach 16,840.8 MT by 2020, at a CAGR of 2.3% from 2015 to 2020. It is expected to contribute a major share to the overall market, due to the increased adoption of automation in various industries across the globe.
The countries covered in the report are U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The U.S. dominates the phosphate ester market and is projected to do the same during the forecast period.
On the basis of type, the market is segmented into tri aryl/alkyl aryl phosphate ester, tri alkyl phosphate ester, and bisphosphates. The report will enrich both the established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help the firms garner a greater market share.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on phosphate ester offered by top players in the North America phosphate ester market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the North America phosphate ester market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information of lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various phosphate ester market across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information of new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the North America phosphate ester market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the North America
- Akzo Nobel N.V.
- Castrol Limited
- CheMTura Corporation
- Elementis Plc
- Exxon Mobil Corporation.
- Solutia Inc.
The Dow Chemical Company
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. North America Phosphate Esters Market, By Type
6. North America Phosphate Esters Market, By Application
7. North America Phosphate Esters Market, By Geography
8. Competitive Landscape
9. Key Company Profiles
10. Phosphate Ester - Product List Application Wise
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8pz4nq/north_america