DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqs7w3/reinsurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'Reinsurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the UK reinsurance segment. It provides values for key performance indicators such as written premium, reinsurance ceded and reinsurance accepted during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyses information pertaining to the competitive landscape in the country, gives a comprehensive overview of the UK economy and demographics, and provides detailed analysis of natural hazards and their impact on the UK insurance industry.
The report brings together The research, modeling and analysis expertise to enable reinsurers to identify segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and access profiles of reinsurers operating in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
- Historical values for the UK reinsurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- A detailed analysis of the key categories in the UK reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
A detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct
insurance segments in the UK, and the reinsurance segment's growth
Benefits of this Report:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UK reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK reinsurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Munich Reinsurance Company
- Swiss Reinsurance Company UK Ltd
- Hannover Re Group
- Society of Lloyd's
- Scor Global Life Reinsurance UK Ltd
- Partner Reinsurance Ltd
- Allianz Global Reinsurance
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Economy and Demographics
5 Reinsurance Growth Dynamics and Challenges
6 Key Industry Drivers
7 Natural Hazards
8 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mqs7w3/reinsurance_in