DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3vx93/life_insurance_in) has announced the addition of the "Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'Life Insurance in the UK, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the UK life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2010-2014) and forecast period (2014-2019).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the UK economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
Key Topics Covered:
- Historical values for the UK life insurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
- A detailed analysis of the key categories in the UK life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
- The various distribution channels for life insurance products in the UK.
- The top life insurance companies in the UK and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy:
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the UK life insurance segment, and each category within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the UK life insurance segment.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
- Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the UK insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
- Standard Life
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Aviva plc
- Legal & General
- Aegon NV
- Friends Life
- Royal London Mutual
- Pension Insurance Corporation (PIC)
- FIL Ltd
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
4 Economy and Demographics
5 Life Insurance Outlook
6 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t3vx93/life_insurance_in