DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d9mqp/endometriosis) has announced the addition of the "Endometriosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Endometriosis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Endometriosis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Endometriosis
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Endometriosis pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects
and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
- AbbVie Inc.
- Addex Therapeutics Ltd
- APAvadis Biotechnologies Srl
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Dongkook Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- ElexoPharm GmbH
- EndoCeutics, Inc.
- Enteris BioPharma, Inc.
- Euroscreen S.A.
- Evotec AG
- Forendo Pharma Oy
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Kissei Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Lipicard Technologies Limited
- Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
- Orphagen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Philogen S.p.A.
- Repros Therapeutics Inc.
- SK Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6d9mqp/endometriosis.