DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ftc97/diarrhea) has announced the addition of the "Diarrhea - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Diarrhea, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Diarrhea and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Reasons to buy:
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Diarrhea.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Diarrhea pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
- A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
- Ache Laboratorios Farmaceuticos S/A
- Actelion Ltd
- Aegis Therapeutics, LLC
- Akthelia pharmaceuticals ehf
- Allergan Plc
- Anatara Lifesciences Limited
- Ardelyx, Inc.
- Assembly Biosciences, Inc.
- Chiesi Farmaceutici SpA
- Chongqing Zhifei Biological Products Co., Ltd.
- Cosmo Pharmaceuticals S.p.A
- DesignMedix, Inc.
- DiscoveryBiomed, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- GP Pharm, S.A.
- Helsinn Healthcare S.A.
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Ipsen S.A.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mucosis B.V.
- Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Prokarium Limited
- Protagonist Therapeutics Inc.
- Rebiotix Inc.
- Sanofi Pasteur SA
- Scandinavian Biopharma Holding AB
- Shire Plc
- Sigmoid Pharma Limited
- Summit Therapeutics Plc
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8ftc97/diarrhea