DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvmhvl/european) has announced the addition of the "European Consumers' Attitude towards Driving Dynamics Technologies" report to their offering.
This survey has revealed that 70% of consumers rate secure feel as the most important aspect when talking about a better driving experience. The survey interviewed more than 1,800 drivers of different car segments across France, Germany, the United Kingdom, and Russia.
The survey results present consumers' driving behaviours, as well as their attitudes and acceptance of different driving dynamics technologies such as steering, suspension, tyres, brakes and safety, and driveline systems. Additionally, the survey covers general attitudes about vehicle features such as exterior and interior design, price, ride quality, reliability, and safety.
- Determine consumer perceptions and attitudes toward vehicle driving dynamics and evaluate the importance of new chassis technologies to improve driving pleasure.
- Establish desirability and willingness to pay for features that enhance the driving experience by consumer/vehicle groups within different regional markets.
- Determine the importance and influence of driving dynamics in the purchasing decision of a new vehicle.
- Ascertain the type of systems most preferred by consumer segments within different regional markets.
Recommend technology development and positioning to original equipment
manufacturers (OEM) and suppliers.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Method Details
2. Executive Summary
3. Consumer Segmentation
7. Brakes and Safety
8. Driveline System
9. Consumer General Attitudes
10. Drive Mode and Test Drive
12. Consumer Profiling - Those Who are Willing to Pay a Higher Price for Key Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wvmhvl/european