BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grandstream Networks, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, has announced the release of their transformative GAC2500 Business Conference phone. This Android-based HD Conference Phone raises the bar for aural quality and application flexibility of business conferencing by delivering a range of disruptive innovations not found in other conferencing devices.
“The GAC2500 will transform the business conference phone market,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream Networks. “This innovative product is designed from the ground up to offer the ultimate sound quality with true application flexibility and mobility for modern business conferencing.” He added, “It can be used to hold a SIP, Skype or Google Hangouts conference. The GAC2500 can also be used as a conference bridge between the two, it can connect to any Bluetooth devices, it can be taken anywhere and connect to a WiFi network – the business possibilities are endless. Combining these capabilities with the power of Android, the GAC2500 will redefine the business conferencing experience.”
The GAC2500 provides an unusually rich foundation offering businesses unprecedented application power and flexibility to customize their conference needs. Feature highlights include:
- Smart Application Integration – The SIP-based GAC2500 runs on Android 4.4 and offers full access to various popular Android apps (such as Skype, Google Hangouts, etc.) in the Google Play Store with an industry-unique ability to bridge a SIP call with a Skype call or Google Hangouts call.
- Mobility Support for Flexible Use – The GAC2500 offers physical mobility through integrated Bluetooth and WiFi. The device supports Bluetooth headsets, can be paired with any Bluetooth audio devices (such as mobile phones, tablets and PCs) for use as a Bluetooth speakerphone, and it can be connected to any WiFi network where wired connection is not conveniently available.
- Built-in Conference Bridge – There’s a powerful 7-way HD conference bridge that allows for quick and easy voice conferencing with just a few taps of the screen.
- Top-of-the-Line Features – By supporting 6 SIP accounts, 7-way voice conferencing, Gigabit network port, PoE, dual-band WiFi, Bluetooth, 4.3” IPS touch screen LCD, HD audio with wideband voice code such as Opus, 3 cardioid microphones with 12 ft. pickup distance, 8W high performance speaker, 2000 contacts, LDAP, the GAC2500 offers comprehensive high-end features at a highly competitive price point.
- Intuitive User Interface – A 4.3” IPS touch screen display with very intuitive user interface to control the device with ease and comfort.
- Daisy-Chain Support – Users can daisy-chain two GAC2500s to easily accommodate conference rooms of different sizes.
Click here to view detailed information about the GAC2500, including marketing and technical resources.
Pricing and Availability
The GAC2500 is generally available for purchase now through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of US $449.
About Grandstream Networks
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium-sized business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.