SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for cloud and telecom solution providers, announced today the availability of Netformx ChannelXpert v1.7. Netformx ChannelXpert automates the process of capturing reward dollars, adhering to discount-based incentives, ensuring compliance, tracking employee certifications, and managing deals.
Staying abreast of technology supplier incentives and promotions is a daunting task for partner senior management. They need to stay current on up-front discounts and back-end rebate programs in addition to programs based on employee levels of certification and specialization. For most solution providers these programs have a significant impact on margin and profitability. However, managers generally use time-consuming manual processes to piece together ever-changing qualification and compliance criteria they gather from numerous vendor systems.
With Netformx ChannelXpert solution providers can increase their company’s profitability through proactive management of their sales and program participation. Using prescriptive analytics Netformx ChannelXpert delivers critical business intelligence and actionable insights in a consolidated view, with drill-downs to underlying data gathered from numerous internal and external sources. ChannelXpert enables managers to focus on their business instead of spending time manually gathering and processing data from diverse sources. With ChannelXpert they can quickly see the status of discount-based incentives, program compliance, employee certifications, and deals – as well as recommended proactive steps to increase profitability.
The new ChannelXpert release gathers data from Cisco’s Total Program View (and Cisco systems such as CCW, PPI, GEP, and Partner Plus) as well as, distributor, and partner sources. All the data is correlated and then translated through predictive analytics into business insights and recommendations that go far beyond high-level descriptive status reports. Due to the complexity of Cisco’s robust Partner Program, Netformx has focused on simplifying their programs first. There is a roadmap to do the same for other vendor partner programs.
ChannelXpert v1.7 also provides enhancements and new features such as
- Simplified rebate fund monitoring: Cloud-based rebate fund monitoring provides business intelligence on eligible bookings, rebate percent, accruals, planned spends, and left-to-spends.
- Improved Partner Plus lead conversion: Lead conversion tracking to drive Cisco Partner Plus deal closures.
- Enhanced Payout reports: Reports now include Gold and Master payout estimates in addition to providing insights on the impact training investments would have on rebates. Tips highlight rebate risks, e.g., booking targets in jeopardy, and recommendations, e.g., shipments that will ensure rebates.
- Synchronized Program Periods: To enable users to gather meaningful comparative results by quarter, the Cisco® Services Partner Program rebate period can be set to match the current Cisco Value Incentive Program (VIP).
- Netformx enables solution providers to increase their profitability more than 1% by reducing time-to-quote 80% and reducing implementation error rates by 99%.
- The Netformx ecosystem enables solution providers to win more deals and successfully implement technology solutions while maximizing profitability.
- Netformx ChannelXpert drives profitability with automated supply chain and incentive program management.
- ChannelXpert benefits include efficient and cost-effective vendor promotion management and automated monitoring, management, and up-keep of employee certifications.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions while operating their businesses profitably.
“So far this has been a great investment,” said Angela Swenson Cisco Program Manager at Datalink. “We have been able to drastically cut down the amount of time spent managing Cisco VIP and also have been able to obtain much more accurate reporting from ChannelXpert.”
“ChannelXpert gives Cisco partners a centralized place where they can proactively manage their business with Cisco,” said Robert Klotz, VP Product Strategy at Netformx. “With ChannelXpert, our customers can become “best of breed” and increase their profitability through clearer insight into their deals, sales, rebates, and discounts.”
- “Netformx View on Market Trends and Sales Enablement for Solution Providers”, a video from TMC Editors Day in Santa Clara.
- Light Reading – Telecom Innovators Video Showcase: “The Netformx Ecosystem”.
- “ITEXPO Anaheim 2015 Interview with Netformx”, a video by TMC.
- “Collaboration Technology Improves Cross-Department and Cross Company Innovation”, an article by Contact Center Analytics Review.
- InterComms Magazine article, “Prescriptive Analytics – Key for Solution Providers to Profitably Grow their Cloud and Telecom Sales Business”.
- “Automate Cisco incentive program management to drive profitability”, an article in Cisco Tribune.
- “Using Data Analysis to Discover Hidden Profit Opportunities in the Sales Process”, an InterComms Magazine article.
- “Netformx Helps Cisco Partners Get What’s Coming To Them”, an ITBOB article by Kristin Bent.
- Frost and Sullivan's “Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business”.
- “ChannelXpert Enables Chesapeake NetCraftsmen to Take Action”, NetCraftsmen case study.
- Netformx ChannelXpert, to increase profitability through greater program participation and tighter relationships with suppliers and distributors.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx accelerates solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Jabra, and Riverbed.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.