DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmxnck/global_luxury) has announced the addition of the "Global Luxury Furniture Market (Material, End-Use and Geography) - Size, Share, Global Trends, Company Profiles, Demand, Insights, Analysis, Research, Report, Opportunities, Segmentation and Forecast, 2014 - 2020" report to their offering.
Benefits of this Report:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global luxury furniture market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends, in order to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis for the forecast period
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and forecast through 2015 - 2020 are provided to indicate the financial appetency of the market
- Porter's Five Forces model illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers in the market
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding on the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- The wood luxury furniture segment leads the market with about 24% market share in 2014 and is estimated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period. However, the metal luxury furniture segment would witness a comparatively higher growth rate
- The domestic end user segment would continue to dominate the global market over the forecast period
- The market for luxury furniture in the lighting segment would grow at a CAGR of 8.3% during 2015 - 2020
- The hospitality sector within the commercial user segment would exhibit a steady demand for luxury furniture, registering a CAGR of 3.4% during 2015 - 2020
- Duresta Upholstery Ltd.
- Giovanni Visentin
- Henredon Furniture Industries Inc.
- Iola Furniture Ltd.
- Laura Ashley
- Muebles Pico
- Nella Vetrina
- Turri S.r.l.
CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 4 GLOBAL LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY MATERIAL
CHAPTER 5 GLOBAL LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY END USE
CHAPTER 6 GLOBAL LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY GEOGRAPHY
CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILE
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qmxnck/global_luxury