DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4srf7f/fabry_disease) has announced the addition of the "Fabry Disease - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Fabry Disease, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Fabry Disease and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Actelion Ltd
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Amicus Therapeutics, Inc.
- Biosidus S.A.
- Genzyme Corporation
- greenovation Biotech GmbH
- iBio, Inc.
- ISU ABXIS Co.,Ltd.
- JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Neuraltus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Pharming Group N.V.
- Protalix BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- (migalastat hydrochloride + agalsidase alfa)
- agalsidase alfa
- agalsidase beta biosimilar
- migalastat hydrochloride
- migalastat hydrochloride + Enzyme Replacement Therapy Biobetter
- Recombinant Enzyme to Replace Alpha-Galactosidase A for Fabry's Disease
- Recombinant Enzymes for Pompe, Fabry and Hunter Diseases
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4srf7f/fabry_disease