DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68bxdz/executive) has announced the addition of the "Executive Overview of Global Market for Transmission Technologies" report to their offering.
The research service focuses on the global transmission market. It specifically focuses on high-speed automatic transmissions, continuously variable transmissions, dual clutch transmissions, and electrified transmissions and on the various results achieved by their implementation. The study provides key market breakdowns, trends, strategies, and challenges impacting the global market.
It also focuses on the impact of the Euro emission norms, US Tier III, China V, Bharath Stage V, and ACEA fleet emissions target. It also provides an overview of the regional impact of various transmission solutions, OEM strategies, and comparative analysis of all the transmission systems. The base year of the study is 2015 and the forecast period is 2016-2022.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Key Transmission Technologies Market Global Forecasts
5. Market Overview
6. Transmission Electrification and Hybridization
7. Automated Manual Transmission
8. Continuous Variable Transmission (CVT)
9. Forecasts and Trends-Europe
10. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Europe
11. Forecasts and Trends-North America
12. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-North America
13. Forecasts and Trends-Asia (China, Japan, and India)
14. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Asia (China, Japan, and India)
15. Competitive Analysis
16. Conclusions and Future Outlook
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/68bxdz/executive