DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpxmng/global_e) has announced the addition of the "Global E Cigarette & Vaporizer Market - Analysis & Forecast Through 2015 to 2025" report to their offering.
By 2025, the global e-cigarette market is predicted to reach USD 50 billion. This will occur with an estimated CAGR of 22.36% between the 2015 and 2025 period. This market will experience a staggered growth until 2017, after which the majority of required regularity and policy framework will be in effect.
Although disposable e-cigarettes led the global e-cigarette product market until 2014, rechargeable e-cigarettes, followed by personal vaporizers and mods are expected to take the top market positions in terms of revenue generation. The U.S. market will continue to lead the global market throughout the forecast period, with China predicted to grow at the fastest CAGR resulting in its position as the second largest revenue generating country by the end of 2025.
The report provides a comprehensive compilation of the various aspects of the e-cigarette industry including:
Porter's five forces analysis
- Compliance and regulatory bodies
- Market breakdown by product type
- Key geographic locations
A critical part of the report are the market values, herein revenue generated from the sales of e-cigarettes and relevant products including cartridges, refills and e-liquids. These products are tracked through both retail and online channels in order to calculate the actual market size.
Key areas covered by this report:
- Key developments such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Partnerships and Product Launches and how they are leveraged by the key market players
- The evolution of competitive rivalry intensity within the forecast period
- The factors driving the market during the forecast period
The challenges facing the e-cigarette industry during the forecast
period and how they can be addressed
- Active consortiums in the e-cigarette industry
- The participation of regulatory bodies such as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) within this industry
- The necessary compliances and certifications required to make a product acceptable among users, and especially first time vapers
Prevalent e-cigarette types
The average cost of each e-cigarette type plus manufacturer information
- The growth of the region home to the e-cigarette manufacturing hub within the forecast period
- The country who will lead the global e-cigarette market by the end of the forecast period
The impact of the EU TPD (European Union Tobacco Product Directive) on
the European e-cigarette market
The key players in the e-cigarette market, with in-depth information
about start-ups and manufacturers operating in China
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Entropy
4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
5 Market Dynamics
6 Global E-Cigarette Consortiums, Compliance, Regulatory, & Certification Bodies
7 Global E-Cigarette Market Analysis, By Product Type
8 Global E-Cigarette Market Analysis, By Geography
9 Key E-Cigarette Company Profiles
- Altria Group, Inc.
- Ballantyne Brands, Llc.
- British American Tobacco Plc.
- Clearette Electronic Cigarette Co.
- Dongguan Boluvaper Technology. Co. Ltd.
- Feellife Bioscience International Co. Ltd
- Fin Branding Group Llc.
- First Union
- Hubbly Bubbly
- International Vapor Group, Inc.
- Japan Tobacco, Inc.
- Kanger Tech
- Litejoy International Private Limited
- Lorillard Inc.
- Nice Vapor
- Njoy, Inc.
- Pacific Smoke International
- Philip Morris International, Inc.
- Puff Ecig
- Reynolds American Inc.
- Shenzhen Bauway Technology Limited
- Simple Vape Co. Ltd.
- Timya Technology Co. Ltd.
- Vape Escapes
- Vape Moshi
- Vapor Line
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lpxmng/global_e