CALABASAS HILLS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Fans of The Cheesecake Factory® can spread even more holiday cheer with this year’s online Cyber Monday promotion at shop.thecheesecakefactory.com. For every $25 in gift cards or eGift cards purchased online on Monday, November 30, 2015 (beginning at 12:00 a.m. PST), purchasers will receive two eSlice of Joy Cards via email – doubling the reward that The Cheesecake Factory is offering during the remainder of the holiday season. Each eSlice of Joy Card is redeemable for one slice of The Cheesecake Factory’s legendary cheesecakes beginning January 1, 2016 through March 31, 2016*.
*Terms and Conditions:
- Offer available online only at shop.thecheesecakefactory.com from 12:00 a.m. PST (3:00 a.m. EST) on November 30, 2015 to 12:00 a.m. PST (3:00 a.m. EST) on December 1, 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
- $25 Gift Card increments must be purchased in a single transaction to qualify for reward.
- The Cheesecake Factory is not responsible for any inability to purchase Gift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other “make goods” in the event of any such inability.
- eSlice of Joy Card may be redeemed on a future visit from January 1, 2016 through March 31, 2016 for one complimentary slice of cheesecake or layer cake. One card per guest, per visit.
- May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
- eSlice of Joy Card has no cash value. One time use only.
- Valid at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants in the United States and Puerto Rico only. eSlice of Joy Cards Expires March 31, 2016.
About The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated
The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated created the upscale casual dining segment in 1978 with the introduction of its namesake concept. The Company, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates 199 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the U.S.A. and Puerto Rico, including 186 restaurants under The Cheesecake Factory® mark; 12 restaurants under the Grand Lux Cafe® mark; and one restaurant under the RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen® mark. Internationally, 10 The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants operate under licensing agreements. The Company’s bakery division operates two bakery production facilities, in Calabasas Hills, CA and Rocky Mount, NC, that produce quality cheesecakes and other baked products for its restaurants, international licensees and third-party bakery customers. In 2015, the Company was named to the FORTUNE Magazine “100 Best Companies to Work For®” list for the second consecutive year. To learn more about the Company, visit www.thecheesecakefactory.com.
FORTUNE and 100 Best Companies to Work For® are registered trademarks of Time Inc. and are used under license. From FORTUNE Magazine, March 15, 2015 ©2015 Time Inc. FORTUNE and Time Inc. are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated.