TROY, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plex Systems, the leader in cloud ERP for manufacturing, is one of the Top Workplaces in 2015 according to the Detroit Free Press annual list released today. Based on employee surveys, Plex was honored for leadership, career opportunities, workplace flexibility, compensation and benefits. This year marks the seventh in a row that Plex has been recognized as a top employer. Previous notable honorees include Ernst & Young, Gentex Corporation and Plex partner Plante Moran.
A Workplace Designed for Innovation and Collaboration
- Plex is built on an innovation culture, where everyone from executives to employees have a voice in the design and development of new products and services.
- The company’s Troy, Mich., headquarters is a model for the next-generation workplace with flexible, collaborative workspaces and places where employees can take a break and recharge with a wide range of food and fun activities.
- Plex is among the enterprise tech industry’s fastest-growing companies, with more than 400 customers operating over 1,300 manufacturing facilities in 20 countries.
- The company is expanding its workforce at a rapid pace and has nearly doubled in size over the past two years.
- Plex is consistently recognized as a top employer. Most recently it was included in the 2016 Wealthfront Career-Launching Companies list and the 100 Best and Brightest Places to Work in Metro Detroit.
Comments on the News
“Employee engagement and creativity drive innovation, growth and customer success at Plex,” said Jason Blessing, Plex Systems CEO. “Our culture is the cornerstone of our business and will be increasingly important as we continue to expand our team.”
“What sets Plex apart is how much we care about everything we do—from how we support our customers to our technology innovation and career development,” said Lillian Reaume, Plex Systems chief human resources officer. “We are constantly working to make Plex an even better place to work through progressive professional development and benefits programs.”
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to more than 400 companies across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered Cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.
About WorkplaceDynamics, LLC
Headquartered in Exton, PA, WorkplaceDynamics specializes in employee feedback surveys and workplace improvement. This year alone, more than two million employees in over 6,000 organizations will participate in the Top Workplaces™ campaign—a program it conducts in partnership with more than 40 prestigious media partners across the United States. Workplace Dynamics also provides consulting services to improve employee engagement and organizational health. WorkplaceDynamics is a founding B Corporation member, a coalition of organizations that are leading a global movement to redefine success in business by offering a positive vision of a better way to do business.