BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Just in time for shoppers to find that unique holiday gift, Books-A-Million is increasing its collection of autographed editions to include over 100,000 copies from 250 authors. The collection features autographed editions from numerous popular and bestselling authors.
“There is something unique about owning a book written by your favorite author that they have held and signed,” said James Phelps, Vice President of E-Commerce for Books-A-Million. “The popularity of the autographed editions led us to increase our efforts into getting more signed copies available in stores and online. Our customers showed their excitement for the collection and they are sure to find a favorite for someone on their shopping list or maybe even themselves.”
Some featured titles in the autographed editions collection can be found below:
- “Paper Towns” by #1 New York Times Bestselling author John Green
- “Destiny and Power” from Pulitzer Prize winning author Jon Meacham
- “Silver Linings” from #1 New York Times Bestselling author Debbie Macomber
- “Pioneer Woman Cooks Dinnertime” From Food Network personality Ree Drummond
- “Tricky Twenty-Two” by Janet Evanovich, a #1 New York Times Bestselling author
- “The Blood of Olympus” from #1 New York Times Bestselling author Rick Riordan
For a list of autographed editions available, customers can visit their local Books-A-Million or go to Books-A-Million’s autographed editions online.
Books-A-Million, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading book retailers and sells on the Internet at www.booksamillion.com. The Company presently operates 257 stores in 32 states. Included in the Company’s retail operations is the operation of Yogurt Mountain Holding, LLC, a retailer and franchisor of self-serve frozen yogurt stores with 42 locations. The Company also develops and manages commercial real estate investments through its subsidiary, Preferred Growth Properties, which presently include four retail shopping centers. The common stock of Books-A-Million, Inc. is traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol BAMM. For more information, visit the Company’s corporate website at www.booksamillioninc.com.