DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7j374/governance_risk) has announced the addition of the "Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Saint Lucian Insurance Industry" report to their offering.
The Governance, Risk and Compliance - The Saint Lucian Insurance Industry report is the result of extensive research into the insurance regulatory framework in Saint Lucia.
It provides detailed analysis of the insurance regulations for life, property, motor, liability, personal accident and health, and marine, aviation and transit insurance. The report specifies various requirements for the establishment and operation of insurance and reinsurance companies and intermediaries.
- The Saint Lucian insurance industry is regulated by the Financial Sector Supervision Unit.
- Composite insurance is permitted in Saint Lucia.
- Non-admitted insurance is not permitted in the Saint Lucian insurance industry. However, few exceptions are there that are allowed to operate without obtaining a license.
- 100% FDI is permitted in the Saint Lucian insurance industry.
- Motor third-party liability and professional indemnity cover for insurance brokers are the compulsory classes of insurance.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Governance, Risk and Compliance
2.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
2.2 Latest Changes in Regulations
2.3 Legislation and Market Practice by Type of Insurance
2.4 Compulsory Insurance
2.5 Supervision and Control
2.6 Non-Admitted Insurance Regulations
2.7 Company Registration and Operations
2.9 Legal System
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x7j374/governance_risk