DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvjn2z/3hr_virtual) has announced the addition of the "3-hr Virtual Seminar: Project Management in Human Resources - Recorded Webinar" audio conference to their offering.
Planning is everything - and ongoing. On one thing all PM texts and authorities agree: The single most important activity that project managers engage in is planning - detailed, systematic, team-involved plans are only the foundation for project success. And when real-world events conspire to change the plan, project managers must make a new one to reflect the changes. So planning and re-planning must be a way of life for project managers.
A good program matched with outstanding implementation is your organization's best assurance of success. It is also an undeniable sign of good management. Strategy creation is about doing the right things at the right time and is a primary concern of senior executives and business owners. Implementation is about doing things right and involves a different set of activities.
Therefore, it is very important that you concern yourself with effective implementation - because a great strategy is worthless if that strategy is carried out poorly
You as an HR leader play a major role in shaping your company's strategy as well as ensuring that the strategy is carried out as planned. While there is much written about the creation of strategy, there is little written about implementation. In this 3-hr virtual seminar we will talk about strategic and effective management and implementation of programs and ways in which you, as an HR professional, can facilitate both in your company. More specifically, this session will focus on how project management is becoming a critical success factor in the overall HR organizational strategy.
- From Strategy to Implementation.
- What is Project Management?
- Overall Benefits of Project Management in Human Resources.
- Considerations of Project Management (PM) Related to Human Resources (HR).
- Key Project Management Skills for the HR Professional.
- Approaches to Project Management.
- The Architecture of Implementation.
- Developing Project Scope.
- How to Stay on Course and Maintain Control of the Project?
- Developing the Project Budget.
- Risk Identification, Planning, and Management.
- The People Side of Implementation, Planning Resources.
- Implementing Human Capital Initiatives.
- Strategy as Work in Progress - Verifying Project Scope.
- Project Closeout.
- Developing and Leveraging Your Strategic Mindset for Successful Implementation.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zvjn2z/3hr_virtual