SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for cloud and telecom solution providers, announced today that Netformx Discovery™ now supports Cisco Smart Net Total Care™. By utilizing the power of Netformx Discovery, users can now audit and discover their multi-vendor networks in minutes to gain insights on product lifecycle status, uncover potential security vulnerabilities, and receive guidance on technology upgrade, enhancement, and replacement opportunities. Netformx Discovery is a premier partner solution selected by Cisco to optimize the benefits of Smart Net Total Care Service for enterprise and commercial users.
A company’s IT infrastructure is the lifeline that connects their business to customers and suppliers. Cisco Smart Net Total Care helps protect the infrastructure by providing technical services and automated smart capabilities that maintain high network service levels. Smart capabilities delivered through the Smart Net Total Care portal provide actionable information and automation to support an organization’s network. Customizable screens show up-to-date information about the installed base, the service coverage, product lifecycles, and security and product alerts that apply to the network. Smart Net Total Care enables organizations to resolve problems faster, mitigate risk, and improve operational efficiency.
Smart Net Total Care users can now use the Netformx Discovery engine to quickly assess their networks themselves and to upload the results to the Smart Net Total Care portal. They can gain insights on, for example, equipment that is underpowered or underutilized, end-of-life or out-of-service, or potential security vulnerabilities. Netformx Discovery information provided to the Smart Net Total Care portal also identifies topology, equipment, and configuration data as well as end-of-support and resource gaps. The end customer can then choose how they want to rectify any issues uncovered in the analysis, such as upgrading existing equipment.
- Netformx Discovery creates a baseline and audit of a customer’s actual network and provides insights on technology upgrade, replacement, and enhancement opportunities.
- Cisco chose Netformx for Smart Net Total Care thanks to joint success working through Cisco partners. In 2014 Netformx enabled 77% of CSA discoveries, with more than 5 million devices uploaded by over 2,600 partners globally.
- The results of the discovery are uploaded to the Cisco Smart Net Total Care portal for information and proactive action.
- Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service portal output helps manage risks to business continuity, resolves problems faster, and enables more efficient operation.
- Using Netformx DesignXpert and Netformx Discovery, over 2,600 organizations in more than 120 countries create proposals with higher win rates, resulting in happier customers and more profits.
“The availability of Netformx Discovery in Smart Net Total Care enables our customers to be more proactive, aware, and self-sufficient. By running a discovery they can understand important facts about their networks such as product lifecycle information, the status and health of their equipment, and revision status,” said Mike Friday, Director, Product Management Smart Service Software at Cisco. “This enables them to resolve problems faster, reduce risk, and increase their operational efficiency.”
“Netformx is proud that Cisco has selected Netformx Discovery as the discovery engine for the Smart Net Total Care program,” said Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx. “Netformx Discovery is already an essential tool for Cisco’s partners and the premier player in this space. We are delighted to now bring the power of Netformx Discovery to Cisco users.”
- “ITEXPO Anaheim 2015 Interview with Netformx”, a video by TMC.
- “Collaboration Technology Improves Cross-Department and Cross Company Innovation”, an article by Contact Center Analytics Review.
- More information about Cisco Smart Net Total Care Service.
- More information on Netformx Discovery.
- Netformx DesignXpert, the global leader in enterprise technology design and proposal generation.
- Netformx KnowledgeBase, the richest multi-vendor content library in the world.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- “Using Data Analysis to Discover Hidden Profit Opportunities in the Sales Process”, an InterComms Magazine article.
- Frost and Sullivan's "Error-free Design: Why Owning Service Complexity Benefits the Business".
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx accelerates solution provider profits with powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. Using Netformx award-winning solutions our customers design and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions demanded by enterprises across the globe, while operating their businesses profitably.
Netformx has over 2,600 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor organizations in more than 120 countries including AT&T, Bell Canada, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, HP, Insight, Juniper, Orange Business Services, Sprint, Telstra, and Verizon. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, Brocade, EMC, HP, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Jabra, and Riverbed.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.