BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mendix, a leading provider of application Platform-as-a-Service (aPaaS), today announced it is a Silver Sponsor at the Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration (AADI) Summit. The conference is taking place December 1-3, 2015, in Las Vegas.
With a theme of “Empowering Innovation, Leading Transformation,” the Gartner AADI Summit will focus on how application strategies must evolve to seize new opportunities. Front and center on the agenda is bimodal IT, an approach that enables organizations to combine the rock-solid capabilities of conventional IT with the speed and agility required for digital innovation.
Located at booth #107, Mendix experts will be on hand to discuss best practices for implementing bimodal IT. Drawing from the company’s experience guiding more than 500 customers along their digital journeys, the Mendix experts will share four key aspects to successful rollout of digital transformation to rapidly produce high-productivity, differentiating applications:
- Portfolio – Collect ideas and categorize the application portfolio to identify initiatives requiring a differentiated agile approach to development, sourcing, DevOps, governance, etc.
- People – Identify the people, both from business and IT, who can collaboratively deliver digital applications taking an agile approach. Define sponsorship and organizational embedding.
- Process – Establish processes for iterative development and rapid deployment in a fail-fast, test and learn approach.
- Platform – Leverage modern cloud platforms that eliminate the constraints associated with traditional development tools, enabling rapid delivery of digital applications.
“Organizations see bimodal IT as a way to accelerate their digital journey without disrupting core applications, systems and processes that run the business today,” said Kirby Wadsworth, chief marketing officer at Mendix. “Mendix offers an out-of-the-box bimodal approach, allowing customers to launch their digital innovation initiatives quickly, and then add structure and scale organically to deliver breakthrough results. We look forward to sharing the benefit of our experience and capabilities with Gartner AADI attendees.”
- Gartner, Inc., “Kick-Start Bimodal IT by Launching Mode 2”
- Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Application Platform as a Service, Worldwide”
About Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration
The Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit is the single most important presentation of Gartner insight across applications priorities each year. This year’s summit is focused on empowering innovation and leading transformation, helping organizations prepare for the digital future by updating your app strategy with the latest insights on mobile, cloud, analytics, user experience and APIs. Deliver digital-age innovation and get ahead of the competition at the AADI Summit and receive exclusive insights from Gartner experts focused on this space. Additional information is available at http://www.gartner.com/technology/summits/na/applications/about.jsp.
Mendix helps enterprises achieve their digital goals. Our digital innovation platform empowers customers to bring new products to market, digitize customer engagement, and automate unique business processes. Facilitating an iterative, collaborative approach, the platform brings business and IT together to build and deploy innovative applications at the speed of ideas. A recognized market leader, Mendix is helping hundreds of customers across dozens of industries achieve exceptional results. For more information, visit www.mendix.com and follow us on Twitter @Mendix.