DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/768t9t/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Brazil 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Brazil HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Brazil HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- There were 198,426 HNWIs in Brazil in 2014, which held US$1 trillion in wealth.
- The Brazilian HNWI population increased by 2.1% in 2014, following a decline of 1.3% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Brazilian HNWIs is forecast to grow by 14.2%, to reach 227,699 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 28.1% to reach US$1.3 trillion.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Brazil Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Brazil
5 Findings from the HNWI Database
- Itau Private Bank
- Bradesco Private Bank
- BNP Paribas Asset Management Brasil
- JP Morgan and Credit Suisse
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/768t9t/high_net_worth