DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ndp3s/high_net_worth) has announced the addition of the "High Net Worth trends in Singapore 2015" report to their offering.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
The High Net Worth trends in Singapore 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- There were 154,189 HNWIs in Singapore in 2014. These HNWIs held US$806.3 billion in wealth.
- The volume of Singaporean HNWIs rose by 2.1% in 2014, following an increase of 2.3% in 2013.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of Singaporean HNWIs is forecast to grow by 18.3%, to reach 187,975 in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 27.6%, to reach US$1.1 trillion by the same year.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Singapore Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Singapore
5 Findings from the HNWI Database
- UBS Wealth Management
- Credit Suisse
- HSBC Private Bank
- Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management
- Julius Baer
- JP Morgan Wealth Management
- Morgan Stanley Wealth Management
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3ndp3s/high_net_worth