DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5pmxs/challenges_and) has announced the addition of the "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Brazil 2015" report to their offering.
This report is a thorough analysis of Brazil's Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Brazil 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- Brazilian HNWIs held 22.9% (US$230 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2014, while the worldwide average is 20-30%.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$315.9 billion by 2019, accounting for 24.5% of the country's total HNWI assets.
- Latin America accounted for 36.7% of Brazilian HNWIs' foreign assets in 2014. It was followed by the North America with 32.9%, the Asia-Pacific with 12.5%, Europe with 11.9%, the Middle East with 4% and Africa with 2%.
- Brazilian HNWI allocations to Europe decreased sharply compared with other regions during the review period, from 15.9% in 2010 to 11.9% in 2014.
- The report expects HNWIs to reduce their level of investment in Europe over the forecast period, to reach 9.7% of foreign HNWI assets by 2019, with investments increasing due to growing confidence in Asian economies.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Brazil Key Facts
4 Distribution of Wealth in Brazil
5 Competitive Landscape
- Itau Private Bank
- Bradesco Private Bank
- BNP Paribas Asset Management Brasil
- JP Morgan and Credit Suisse
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/x5pmxs/challenges_and