DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wff4pg/einventing_a) has announced the addition of the "E-Inventing a City "The Smart Way" - Smart Cities 2015" report to their offering.
A smart city employs high-end technology infrastructure that includes comprehensive IT infrastructure, a network of sensors, cameras, wireless devices and data centers for efficient and effective delivery of essential services such as electricity, water supply, sanitation, recycling, managing traffic, transportation systems, etc. Broader elements to be incorporated into a smart city include Smart Energy, Smart Environment, Smart Transportation, Smart IT & Communications, Smart Health, Smart Education, Smart Building and Smart Governance. In the Union Budget 2014, Government of India announced to set up 100 smart cities in the country.
For development of trunk and internal infrastructure in 100 cities planned under the project. Budget allocation towards the smart cities program stood at around USD1.2 billion for 2014-15. Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka and Kerala are few of the states where maximum number of smart cities would be developed in coming years. Moreover, a number of smart cities are expected to be developed with foreign assistance on Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor. Few of the major companies such as Cisco, IBM, 3M, EMC, GE, Honeywell, Otis, Timten, Louis Berger etc., have already announced intentions to invest in smart cities in the country.
Highlights of the report:
- This report gives a detailed description of each and every component of Smart City Framework as proposed by Government of India
- Business Opportunities presented for both existing and new entrants in the Smart City Market
- Big Data influence and role on different segments and divisions of Smart City
- Competitive Hotspots and Areas that can produce Wins Quickly if invested
- Financing Models covering Public, Private and Crowd-sourcing models to help you take strategic and optimal financial decisions
- Case Study driven examples to help you understand each and important component of Smart City
- Role of different dependencies in Smart City Planning
Key Topics Covered:
1. What is a Smart City?
2. Approach and Methodology
3. Universal Aspects of a Smart City
4. Built Environment
8. Water and Waste Water
9. Health and Human Services
10. Public Safety
11. Smart Payments and Finance
12. Smart People
13. Financing Models in Smart City
14. Ideas to Action
- Louis Berger
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wff4pg/einventing_a