NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Worldcom Public Relations Group, the leading global partnership of public relations firms, today announced new capabilities in the United States, Europe, Africa and Latin America via the addition of five leading firms to its worldwide roster.
The new partner agencies were elected during the recent Worldcom Americas Region Meeting in Atlanta and EMEA/Asia Pacific Region meeting in Stresa, Italy, where partners from the U.S., Canada, Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific convened for strategic planning and best practices sessions on overall group business growth and initiatives.
“These firms are a reflection of the Worldcom Public Relations Group and our changing industry – diverse, expert, focused and deeply embedded in respective geographies and sectors,” said Todd Lynch, Managing Director, Worldcom Public Relations Group. “As existing clients and prospective brands continue to look to Worldcom firms – individually or collaboratively – for compelling solutions, we’re focused on building a partnership of firms that can deliver innovative, current and measurable solutions.”
New partners added to Worldcom:
Beutler Ink, Washington, DC, United States
- Beutler Ink is a digital agency. The agency works with global brands like Google, Verizon, Uber, Amazon and more to tell and share stories online. Distributed across all four major U.S. time zones, Beutler is the specialist marketers call in to tackle their biggest challenges—whether it's breaking through the noise with a mind-blowing infographic, making a booth the most talked-about stop at an industry event, or solving a complicated social media challenge. Beutler are also industry leaders in Wikipedia strategy. www.beutlerink.com
Intrepid, Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
- Intrepid employs a hybrid communications model that allows the firm to maximize its strategy and messaging expertise to provide clients with the most effective marketing communications options. Intrepid provides a full suite of services including public relations, crisis communications, public involvement, public affairs, branding, advertising and digital. The firm services a diversity of clients in consumer, healthcare, transportation, construction and technology. http://intrepidagency.com
LatinMedia Comunicaciones, Santiago, Chile
- LatinMedia Comunicaciones, founded in Santiago, Chile, has broad experience in generating and implementing communication strategies for businesses and institutions. With a powerful strategic vision, a deep commitment to their clients, LatinMedia’s professional team reacts to challenges and is passionate in achieving the expected results. The company formed by communicators with more than 15 years’ experience, advises local and foreign companies in the industrial, mining, retail, financial, consultancy, services, legal, technological, automotive, pharmaceutical, educational and gastronomic sectors. We develop tailored strategies for our clients according to their needs and with a teamwork approach based on building personalized, close and goal-oriented relationships. http://www.latinmedia.cl
Meropa Communications, South Africa
- Meropa is South Africa’s leading empowered communications and PR company. Meropa is the country’s only PR agency to be ranked in the top 200 globally and are unique in having wholly-owned offices in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth. The firm offers full-service public relations and communications strategy programs to about 60 clients. Meropa can reach into 17 African countries through our AfricaOne network offers dedicated PR outlets throughout East, Central and West Africa and the Indian Ocean islands. http://www.meropa.co.za
Onva Consulting, Epsom, Surrey, United Kingdom
- Onva helps companies grow more effectively by ensuring every communications action is optimized to deliver a key business outcome. Onva focuses on creating propositions and messages that are compelling to audiences; run campaigns that use content to build a following that can be nurtured making employees more effective so that every interaction delivers a better return. Onva is led by Crispin Manners, a former chairman of the Public Relations Consultants Association in the UK and winner of the UK’s Innovative Company of the Year Award. Core skills span word of mouth marketing, social media and digital lead generation. www.onva.co.uk
About Worldcom Public Relations Group
Worldcom Public Relations Group is the world’s leading partnership of independently owned public relations firms, with 143 offices employing some 2,000 staff in 115 cities across six continents. In total, Worldcom partners reported combined revenue of US$288 million last year from 3,034 clients. Established in 1988, the group was formed so that the strongest, most capable independent firms could deliver immediate impact and sustained value through the intelligent use of communications – wherever in the world a client needs support. Partners serve national, international and multinational clients, while retaining the flexibility and client-service focus inherent in independent agencies. Through Worldcom, clients have on-demand access to in-depth communications expertise from professionals who understand the language, culture and customs of the geographic areas in which they operate. www.worldcomgroup.com