DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tglscx/comparative) has announced the addition of the "Comparative Analysis of Automotive Original Equipment Manufacturers' Powertrain Strategies for Euro 7 Compliance" report to their offering.
This research service provides a detailed analysis of how European automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are expected to comply with Euro 7 emission reduction standards. It delves into spending needed to create a compact and strong after treatment package.
A technology road map will provide insight about expected modifications of gasoline and diesel engines. After treatment components of passenger vehicles have undergone tremendous changes over the last decade; the introduction of Euro 6 created a need for higher research and development investments. Targeted emission particles and greenhouse gas vapors are listed. The study period is from 2012 to 2020; the base year is 2014.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
5. Forecasts and Trends - Total Market
6. Overview of Euro 7 Technologies
7. Overview of Euro 7 Technologies - Gasoline Technology
8. Overview of Euro 7 Technologies - Diesel Technology
9. Global Emission Standard Neutralization
10. CO2 Emission Control Overview
11. Strategies Adopted by OEMs for Euro 7 Compliance
12. Conclusions and Future Outlook
- BMW Group
- Daimler Group
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- PSA Peugeot Citroën
- Renault-Nissan Alliance
- Volkswagen Group
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tglscx/comparative