DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ghw76/2016_japan) has announced the addition of the "2016 Japan Transfusion Diagnostic Testing Market: Emerging Opportunities and Growth Strategies for Instrument and Reagent Suppliers" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the Japanese transfusion diagnostic market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in Japan; provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Market Segmentation Analysis
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers.
Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and
infectious disease screening tests, including NAT, by country and
- Blood Centers
Current and Emerging Products
- Analysis of current and emerging blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests.
Review of automated and semi-automated analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the transfusion diagnostics market.
Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new
technologies and products, by test.
- New product development opportunities with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
Potential market entry barriers and risks.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostic
- Proteome Sciences
Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5ghw76/2016_japan