STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Hufvudstaden (STO:HUFVA) (STO:HUFVC):
· Profit after tax for the period was SEK 1,862 million (996), equivalent to SEK 9.03 per share (4.83). The increase is due to a higher unrealized changes in the value of property holdings.
· Gross profit from property management amounted to SEK 842 million (857). The decrease can be attributed largely to the increased cost of vacant floor space and maintenance in development projects in the retail sector.
· The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 29.8 billion (27.8 at the turn of the year), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 108 per share (100 at the turn of the year).
· The equity ratio was 59 per cent (57), the net loan-to-value ratio was 18 per cent (20) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.0 (8.4).
· Consolidated net revenue amounted to SEK 1,238 million (1,236).
· The rental vacancy level at the period-end was 5.2 per cent (5.5). Excluding projects in progress, the rental vacancy level was 4.1 per cent (5.2).
· According to the Fastighetsbarometern Customer Satisfaction Survey, Hufvudstaden has the most satisfied office tenants in the industry.
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Ivo Stopner President
Appendix: Interim Report January – September 2015
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on November 4, 2015.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com