TROY, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Plex, the leader in cloud ERP for manufacturing, will discuss the future of manufacturing and enterprise technology this week at Constellation's Connected Enterprise, a summit that explores technology innovations for the enterprise.
Plex and Accuride on Panels Examining What’s Next for IoT, ERP and Manufacturing
- Paul Wright, director of IT for Accuride, a leading manufacturer of commercial wheel-end system solutions, will offer lessons gleaned through the modernization of Accuride’s IT infrastructure in the Future of the Internet of Things and Manufacturing panel.
- Plex Vice President of Product Management Karl Ederle will join other leading software executives to examine the Future of ERP and Manufacturing.
- Plex CMO Heidi Melin will share insights on succeeding in an era of disruptive technologies in the CXO Career panel.
Constellation SuperNova Award Winners to be announced at the Summit, November 5
- Plex customers FloraCraft and Accuride are finalists for the Constellation SuperNova Awards, which recognize leaders for the successful deployment of disruptive technologies.
- FloraCraft’s Steve Carlson, director of operational planning and management, is a finalist in the Matrix Commerce category for the floral foam company’s dramatic transformation from serving small florists to being named Walmart Supplier of the Year.
- Paul Wright, director of IT for Accuride, is a finalist in the Technology Optimization and Innovation category for modernizing Accuride’s IT infrastructure by replacing 200 network applications and seven legacy systems with a single cloud ERP system.
Plex is the Manufacturing Cloud, delivering industry-leading ERP and manufacturing automation to more than 400 companies across process and discrete industries. Plex pioneered Cloud solutions for the shop floor, connecting suppliers, machines, people, systems and customers with capabilities that are easy to configure, deliver continuous innovation and reduce IT costs. With insight that starts on the production line, Plex helps companies see and understand every aspect of their business ecosystems, enabling them to lead in an ever-changing market. Learn more at www.plex.com.