STAFFANSTORP, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Strategic realignment continued during the quarter with focus on the Group’s most important segment, Outdoor&Bags, through the sale of the company’s snow chain division (which had sales of SEK 136m for the full-year 2014 with an underlying EBIT of negative SEK 32m). The divestment entailed a capital loss of SEK 130m and a positive cash flow effect of SEK 90m during the quarter.
· Net sales (http://connect.ne.cision.com#_ftn1) for the quarter amounted to SEK 1,343 M (1,182) corresponding to an increase of 13.6 percent. Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, sales rose 3.0 percent.
· Underlying EBIT1 amounted to SEK 223m (195), corresponding to a 14.1 percent increase and a margin of 16.6 percent (16.5). Adjusted for exchange rate fluctuations, underlying EBIT rose 12.6 percent and the margin improved 1.4 percentage points.
· Net income for the period1 was SEK 148m (81).
· Cash flow from operating activities (http://connect.ne.cision.com#_ftn2) was SEK 412m (387).
· Earnings per share before dilution1 amounted to SEK 1.48 (0.96).
The full report is available at www.thulegroup.com
A combined press- and analyst call with Magnus Welander, CEO and President, and Lennart Mauritzson, CFO, is scheduled for today, November 4, at 10:00 a.m. (CET).
For participation please dial:
United Kingdom +44 20 342 81 408
USA +1 646 502 5120
Sweden +46 8 566 426 69
Make sure you are connected to the conference call by registering a few minutes before the conference begins.
The link to the live broadcast will be published on http://cloud.magneetto.com/wonderland/2015_1104_q3/view
A replay of the call we be available at www.thulegroup.com/en/reports later during the day.
This information is disclosed in accordance| |with the Securities Markets Act and/or the | |Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. | |The information was submitted for | |publication | |on 4 November, 2015 at 07.45 a.m. CET.
 (http://connect.ne.cision.com#_ftnref1)Pertains to continuing operations excluding the snow chain division, which was divested in September 2015 and the Trailer and Towing divisions, which were discontinued in 2014.
 (http://connect.ne.cision.com#_ftnref2)Based on the total operations, meaning both continuing operations and operations discontinued in 2015 and 2014.
About Thule Group
Thule Group is a world leader in products that make it easy to bring the things you care for – easily, securely and in style – when living an active life. Under the motto Active Life, Simplified. we offer products within two segments: Outdoor&Bags (e.g. equipment for cycling-, water- and winter sports, roof boxes, bike trailers, baby joggers, laptop and camera bags, backpacks and cases for mobile handheld devices) and Specialty (pick-up truck tool boxes). Our products are sold in 139 markets globally. There are more than 2,000 of us working for us at nine production facilities and more than 35 sales locations all over the world. Net sales for 2014 amounted to 4.7 billion SEK. Thule Group is a public company listed at Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, please visit www.thulegroup.com
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com