DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g3m4v/2016_chemical) has announced the addition of the "2016 Chemical Market Consolidation: Who will not survive?" report to their offering.
The companies analyzed in this report include BASF, Dow, DuPont, ExxonMobil, Mitsubishi Chemical, Shell.
- Will the industry consolidate, decentralize, or undergo a bimodal transformation?
- How will the current trends affect the major market segments?
- Which companies will enter the market and which will not survive?
The report provides:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing strategies.
- Strengths and weaknesses.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Major promotional strategies.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Internally developed and acquired chemical and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9g3m4v/2016_chemical