DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtc5kj/major_trends_in) has announced the addition of the "Major Trends in the Worldwide Smartphone Industry, 1H15" report to their offering.
This report highlights important issues of the worldwide smartphone industry in the first half of 2015, touching on the industry's changing dynamics and important technologies such as force touch and wireless charging. Also provided are a brief look of the Indian smartphone market and major trends in the smart wearable market.
List of Topics
- Overview of the worldwide smartphone market, including forecasts for shipments, ASP, market share by OS and by vendor, from 2015 to 2019;
- Key issues of the smartphone industry chain, including application processor vendors' market share, Apple's Force Touch, and comparison of major wireless charging alliances
- A brief look at emerging markets, in particular India, touching on mobile subscriptions, share of broadband service costs to gross national income per capita, and penetration rates
- Major trends of smart wearable devices, including market volume and shipment share by product category (watch, wristband, glasses) and major vendors' shipments in 2014
Key Topics Covered:
- Industry Competitive Analysis
- Key Issues of the Smartphone Industry Chain
- Rise of Emerging Markets
- Development Trends of Smart Wearable Devices
- Vivo (BBK)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtc5kj/major_trends_in