DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsx8bf/purposebuilt) has announced the addition of the "Purpose-Built Analytics Adds Relevancy and Insight as Customer Satisfaction Tools for the Digital Economy" report to their offering.
This week's SPIE explains how customer data analysis-understanding the continuous generation of network usage data from customer interaction with apps and content-is used by CSPs globally for improving their internal processes.
The report explains how data analysis suppliers such as Guavus address a growing wave of strategic CSP business needs tied to the operations, planning, and marketing functions. The report also shows why usage data is essential for today's digital economy, as well as support of tomorrow's Internet-everywhere society.
Key Topics Covered:
2. There's an App for That and Lots of Data to Go with It
3. The Expanding Role of "Purpose-Built" Analytics for Communications
4. It's About Solution Focus and Business Need
5. A Different Kind of Data Analytics Supplier
6. Guavus Customer Examples and Successes to Date
7. Stratecast - The Last Word
8. About Stratecast
9. About the Publisher
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fsx8bf/purposebuilt