STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Alimak Group (STO:ALIG)
CONTINUED STRONG GROWTH
· Continued strong order growth in the quarter.
· Quarterly figures impacted by deliveries of approximately SEK 40 million shifted over to Q4.
Oil & Gas segment and the Chinese market still under pressure.
· Business expected to perform according to plan for the full year.
Third quarter, July–September 2015
· Order intake grew by 16 percent to SEK 484.6 (417.6) million. In local currencies the increase was 10 percent.
· Revenue grew by 2 percent to SEK 434.4 (427.1) million. In local currencies revenues decreased with 5 percent.
· Operating profit (EBIT) before items affecting comparability declined 8 percent to SEK 66.0 (72.1) million. In local currencies EBIT declined with 3 percent.
· Reported EBIT declined by 2 percent to SEK 66.0 (67.5) million.
· The operating margin (EBIT percentage) before items affecting comparability was 15.2 (16.9) percent. In local currencies the operating margin was 17.2 (16.9) percent.
· Net income amounted to SEK 36.2 (4.7) million.
· Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.84 (0.11).
· Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 66.6 (138.7) million.
Press and analyst conference
A press and analyst telephone and web conference will be held on Friday 23 October at 10.00 CET. CEO Tormod Gunleiksrud and CFO Stefan Rinaldo will present and comment on the report.
· SE: +46 8 566 426 62
· UK: +44 20 34281431
The presentation can also be followed via: http://cloud.magneetto.com/wonderland/2015_1023_Alimak_Group_Q3_Report/view (http://cloud.magneetto.com/wonderland/2015_0819_Alimak_Group_Q2_Report/view)
About Alimak Group
Alimak is a global market leader and pioneer in designing, developing, manufacturing, distributing and servicing industrial vertical access solutions. The company provide high quality hoists, elevators and platforms primarily for the industrial and construction sectors. Alimak has a global sales, services and distribution platform across more than 60 countries with strong market positions. The company has a well-established and highly resilient aftersales business and its large global installed base of ca. 21,000 units provides unique know-how into its customer’s needs. Alimak was founded in 1948, is headquartered in Stockholm and employ over 1,100 people across the world. The Group had revenues of SEK 1.8 billion in 2014.
The information above has been published pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act (Swe. lag om värdepappersmarknaden) and Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act (Swe. lagen om handel med finansiella instrument).
This information was released for publication at 08.00 CET on 23 October 2015.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com